Thursday, March 15, 2007

Button! Button! Who's got a button?

Wanna make a button? Or 2? Or 3?

Please send no more than 3 buttons per person and please, please, please make them unique. In other words, 3 buttons of the same design in 3 different colors won't count. And please don't take a button from a previous round that doesn't belong to you and update the number unless you have permission from the original designer to do so.

Send them to us here no later than March 19th. We'll draw a random winner(s) no later than the end of that week.

What are you waiting??? Go design some buttons! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

The buttons are fab. Now I have to decide which one to use! :-)

5:13 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Help! Can anyone help me add a button to my site? I asked my coordinator, but she was unable to help me since I use blogger. Thanks!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home