Thursday, March 15, 2007

Participant's Page

Hello everyone,

I've been hard at work on the participant's list page.

It'll be uploaded in full tomorrow, March 16th, 2007.

Over the weekend, please check to make sure your name is on there, and your link is correct. I've been putting Blog Names, not your real names.
For example, I'm Knit & Purl Mama, not Robyn on that page.

If by Sunday latest you do not see your name up there, please toss me an email here.
Do NOT email me there beforehand, because the list is not finished as of yet.

Thanks, Robyn
(Who is working hard on the SP10 Participant's page!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

This is such an amazing undertaking. I am so excited to receive my match and just wanted to say kudos and thank you to all of the hostesses/organizers. We are all blessed that ya'll are willing to take up this burden.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Thank you Robyn, you're a doll! ;)

4:14 PM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Thank you ladies! I really appreciate it!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home